GCE Ordinary Level revision platform has a wide variety of teaching and learning resources across all subjects at GCE Ordinary Level including:
- clear explanation of GCE O Level Syllabus and revision techniques/strategies to allow students to get the best grades
- topic-by-topic coverage of the information students need
- frequent questions to test and reinforce their knowledge
- immediate feedback from tests taken with ways to improve grades
- activities and projects to extend students' learning
- sample GCE-like practice questions and full past GCE questions with full anwers and examiner's tips
- teaching and learning clinics with qualified, experienced teachers at the Optimus Education Foundation Training, Resource and Learning Centre (OTRELEC) in Bamenda, North west Region, Cameroon and across other cities in the country.
- Effective revision helps to improve performance in exams.
- Gain the Knowledge, Values, Confidence and Skills you need to ensure future exam success.
- Take ownership of your learning and get the grade you want at local, national and international examinations.
Last modified: Saturday, 28 May 2016, 12:04 PM